Information that we collect
From the first time we use this website, we will collect information about each user. This work will take place even if you are enjoying a certain FNF game on our website.
Besides, in all games, we have some content about the FNF game to help you better understand. For now, we will find out together what information we will collect from users.
- Information that you register: including username, profile picture, profile, password, email address.
- Basic information: including your preferences, playing style.
- Information to play ads: including IP address, the country you live in, time zone, games you have played, internet speed, etc.
- Information from third parties: including social networking sites, like Facebook. We collect your public data on social networking sites.
Why is these information necessary?
Some of the reasons below will help you better understand the above question:
- The collection of information will help us control the traffic of users to the website.
- Support, answer all questions about the user experience in an optimal way.
- Collecting information also helps us avoid reveal IP addresses, illegal activities.
- The advertising process will become easier.
Manage and change information?
Of course, it is legal, you can visit your personal page at our website to do that. Currently, we provide quite a few methods to help users add, edit, and delete the information as they wish. The special thing is that you will not need to use your real name on our website. Everything is anonymous because we respect privacy for everyone.
Cookies help collect information better
The collection of information from cookies is so common. We would rather spend more time talking about this method instead of briefly describing it as above. As you may not know, cookies consist of small text files sent by your computer each time you visit our website. At this site, we will use a limited number of cookies. But rest assured it will be compatible with any device for the time being.
In addition to the above factors, we also try to develop security technologies for personal user information. The database will be secure in terms of security. This is known only to a few employees at our site. These employees will be responsible for data management and they have access to the system.
However, we believe that no security system can guarantee 100% security. Preventing all potential security breaches will be done. But hackers won’t let that happen for too long. Therefore, we will always upgrade the system from time to time. Hoping that luck will always smile on us.